Wayne Psychological Group LLC serves Butler, New Jersey and the surrounding communities. We help people learn to cope with a wide range of personal and emotional concerns.
We are currently accepting new patients to our practice. We invite you to contact us about services and available appointments. You can reach us at (973) 527-4411. You can learn more about the process of psychotherapy by clicking “Read More” below.Read More
Dr. Gurstelle and Dr. Stahl have extensive experience helping people with psychological issues. We help our patients process and deal with the issues affecting their lives, resulting in an improved quality of life.
Welcome To Wayne Psychological Group, LLC
If you or your loved one is experiencing emotional or behavioral problems, it may be necessary to seek professional help. At Wayne Psychological Group, LLC, our New Jersey licensed psychologists provide quality psychological support. We teach success.
- Anxiety Disorders including Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and Worry
- Depression & Bereavement
- Anger & Stress Management
- Pain Management
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) & Critical incident Stress
- Behavioral Addictions
- Behavior problems of children and adolescents
- Marital & Couples Counseling
- Communication Skills
- Career Counseling
- Employee evaluations
- Emile B. Gurstelle, Ph.D. NJ Psychologist Lic # 35SI00160800
- Eileen W. Stahl, Ph.D. NJ Psychologist Lic # 35SI00395300
Insurance, Billing and Scheduling Information
- Pamela Kowalsky, Office Manager – 973-527-4411
Participating in health insurance networks (varies by provider)
- Blue Cross – Blue Shield including, but not limited to, Horizon, Empire, Anthem, Federal and Omnia.
- Beacon Managed Care Network & Magellan
- United Healthcare – United Behavioral Health – Optum
- Concern (for Atlantic Health System employees)
- Intervention Strategies